Upcycling – Are You Picking Up What I’m Putting Down?
Upcycling is the process of converting waste materials into products of better quality or for better environmental value. By upcycling materials you save money, reduce waste, and have the opportunity to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Reuse toilet paper rolls to organize cables and cords
2. Stamp old credit cards into guitar picks
3. Repurpose old CD holders into bagel storage device
4. Fill a box with skewers and it becomes an all-purpose knife block
5. Turn old picture frames into serving trays
6. Reuse Ketchup bottles as a pancake squirter
7. Use paperclips to organize your cables
8. Bend old wrenches into wall hooks
9. Use your old computer tower as a mail box
10. Use marbles to plug holes in fences
11. Reuse old kleenex boxes as bag dispensers
12. Turn an old door frame into a coffee table
13. Turn old bulletin boards into a jewellery organizer
14. Use Post-It notes as a collector when drilling
15. Use old Lego pieces as a key holder
16. Turn old suitcases into side tables
17. Upcycle old mugs, bottles and bowls into light fixtures
18. Use lifesavers as candle holders on cakes
19. Use a paper clip as a key chain and money clip
20. Use a pipe with valves as a coat rack
21. Use old books as shelves
22. Reuse old cassette tape cases as gift card boxes
23. Use old CD cases to store and organize cables
24. Turn an old mini fridge into a TV stand and storage unit
25. Turn old utensils into wall hooks
26. Turn an old door into a frame for a standing mirror
27. Use frisbees to reinforce disposable plates
28. Use cupcake wrappers to prevent popsicles from dripping
29. Use an old hanging shoe rack to organize your pantry
30. Use old books to create a desk
31. Turn a six pack Into a condiment carrier
32. Transform a chair into a towel rack and shelf
33. Use a cupcake tray as a jewellery organizer
34. Use Mason jars to carry your salad, coffee, etc.
The possibilities are endless!
Enplug digital signage software was co-founded by CEO Nanxi Liu and CTO Tina Denuit-Wojcik in 2012 to enable organizations to use customized real-time streaming content to create engaging external and internal communications.