Enplug’s CTO Wins Chief Technology Officer of the Year Award
Our very own Tina Wojcik was recognized for her years of hard work and innovation at the Chief Technology Officer Awards presented by the Los Angeles Business Journal. Tina has been Enplug’s CTO for four years, and her talent has played a crucial role in our success. Tina is a leader in the Los Angeles tech community and an inspiration for CTOs everywhere.
Some recent major accomplishments for Tina and the Enplug development team have been:
- Building and launching a completely redesigned Enplug Dashboard for content management
- Switching our data to Amazon AWS servers for unparalleled security and scalability
- Creating new monitoring tools and graphics scheduling tools
- Designing the industry’s only App Market for digital signage
- Launching several new apps for our App Market, including Simple Sign and Traffic, with more coming very soon!
Congratulations, Tina, and we look forward to more great things to come!
Enplug digital signage software was co-founded by CEO Nanxi Liu and CTO Tina Denuit-Wojcik in 2012 to enable organizations to use customized real-time streaming content to create engaging external and internal communications.