Zoom App in Enplug App Market: Broadcast Video Conferences Across Your Organization
Streamline the process of broadcasting live presentations and conferences to multiple screens
Remember when you could gather everybody in one room for a welcome speech or update? Today, the more successful an organization is, the harder it is to meet up in person. But getting hundreds, or even thousands of employees and students to dial in to a conference call can be a logistical nightmare and lessen the impact of your message.
That’s why we’re excited to announce the release of our Zoom App. Enplug’s new video conference capabilities now allow for large-scale streaming to a vaster audience of internal and external meeting attendees.
When to use the Zoom App
Expanding Zoom’s capabilities with Enplug’s digital signage platform opens up endless possibilities for reaching a broader audience:
- Share quarterly financial results with staff at multiple business locations
- Lead all-hands meetings with teams in offices across the country
- Deliver a welcome address to students across classrooms and campuses
How to use Zoom video conferencing with the Enplug Digital Signage Platform
Broadcasting a Zoom video conference is easy for Enplug customers. Just log into your Enplug dashboard and access the App Market. Activate the Zoom App in your Enplug dashboard and select “Add a Meeting.” You can then:
- Select “Host a Meeting” to immediately livestream a video conference.
- Select “Join a Meeting” to broadcast a meeting that’s already scheduled.
For step-by-step instructions, read our Zoom App support article.